How to watch your device by activating the NFL service through the official link –nfl.com/activate.
- Start your streaming device and go to the Channel Store.
- Look for the NFL app by typing in the name.
- Get the app on the device by tapping on the Add Channel button.
ADD NFL Channel on ROKU
- Once it is installed, you are good to go with the activation process, which should be carried out at nfl.com/activate.
Read below to know how to complete the activation process on various devices – Streaming media players, smart TVs, and others.
Steps to Activate NFL for Roku at nfl.com/activate/roku
NFL on ROKU
Want to watch America’s Game: The Missing Rings, America’s Game: The Super Bowl Champions, A Football Life, Inside the NFL, NFL Classics, and Good Morning Football on Roku? Here’s what you should do to activate the NFL Network on your Roku.
- If you have followed the above downloading steps, you should launch the app on your Streaming device.
- As you tap on the NFL app, it would bring you an activation code on the TV screen.
- Note down the code and go to the nfl.com/activate link.
- Enter the unique activation code and click on the “CONTINUE” button.
This should bring you a successful message on the screen. Now get back to your device and start streaming the NFL events that you always wanted to enjoy with your friends.
nfl.com/activate – Get NFL Game Pass on Apple TV
The popular NFL channel is available on Apple TV. It is another widely used device and can be found in the majority of American households. If you already own an Apple TV and wish to watch NFL Classics, NFL GameDay, NFL RePlay, NFL Top 10, and NFL Scoreboard, take a sneak peek here. Complete the app installing process via the Apple Store, enable your NFL Game Pass account, and go through the process below. Before that make sure you use the 4th Gen and 4k of the device.
- Upon completion of the app, launch the same (this activation procedure will only be applicable if you have purchased the NFL Game Pass through the nfl.com website).
- Access the “Settings” option on your device, tap on the “Sign In” button, and receive an activation code.
- Take note of the code, navigate to the weblink nfl.com/activate (on your computer or mobile phone), and enter the received code in the desired field.
- Press the “CONTINUE” button and you are good to go with your Apple TV.
Did you purchase the NFL app on iTunes, make sure you go to the “Settings” category, tap on the option “Purchase/ Restore Game Pass”, and click on the button “Purchased through iTunes Restore”. If prompted to provide your Apple ID, enter the same. You will be all done with the process.
nfl.com/activate – Get NFL Channel on Amazon Fire TV
The users of Amazon Fire TV are increasing day by day. Apart from streaming Prime Video on your TV, the streaming device can fetch you unlimited entertainment videos. You can access programs like Undrafted, The Top 100: NFL’s Greatest Players, Thursday Night Football, The Timeline, and Path to the Draft on your Fire TV. To activate the device, you must carry out the following steps scrupulously
- Now that you have downloaded the app, go to “Settings”, select the app, select your device, and click on the “Connect” button.
- You are ready to watch the sporting events.
Activate NFL Game Pass on Amazon Fire Stick (nfl.com/activate)
If you have the subscription or purchased the NFL Game pass at nfl.com, you can activate the National Football League network on your Fire Stick through the following steps.
- The app downloading steps on the streaming device are more or less the same. After installing it by clicking on the “Get” button, you need to launch the app.
- Select “Activate NFL Game Pass”
- If prompted to sign in, provide the credentials to sign in and then follow the on-screen instructions to activate the app.
Only after you see the successful message, you can start streaming your favorite content.
nfl.com/activate – Get NFL App on Android Device
Even the Android device users can stream events that are covered annually – Hall of Fame Game, Live from the Owners Meetings, NFL Preseason, Live from the Pro Bowl, Live from the Super Bowl, NFL Scouting Combine, NFL Draft, and Pro Football Hall of Fame Induction Ceremonies. You can catch the latest news, videos, and highlights on all your favorite teams on your Android smartphone.
- Simply download the app on your device.
- Make sure you have subscribed to the NFL Network.
- You will be able to watch everything just by following the on-screen instructions.
How to Watch NFL Game Pass on Xbox?
From checking the NFL new shows to streaming highlights, you can access NFL on your Xbox, too. Here’s how you should activate the NFL app on your device at nfl.com/activate.
- Download the NFL app on your Xbox.
- Go to the menu to look for the Activate Channel option.
- Click on it and choose your cable TV provider from the drop-down menu.
- Receive the unique activation code on the screen. Take note of this code and surf the Internet.
- Navigate to the nfl.com/activate link from your mobile phone or laptop.
- In the given field, enter the activation code.
You should be ready to watch the NFL shows on your Xbox.
Procedure to Get nfl.com/activate/ps4 Activation Steps
“Can I watch my favorite teams play on my PS4?” Yes, you can if you have an active subscription. Your Sony PlayStation 4 allows you to stream the NFL service. All you need to do is to get the app, sign in to your NFL account, and complete the activation process in one go.
- Go to the “TV & Video” option of your PlayStation 4.
- Get the NFL app from the PlayStation Store. After installing it, launch the app.
- Make sure you select your TV provider so that you receive an activation code on your TV screen.
- After getting the code, type in nfl.com/activate on your regular web browser.
- Upon prompted, enter the code.
- Click on the “CONTINUE” button.
- That’s it!
Things You Need before Following Activation Steps
Before you jump on to these activation steps, here are a few essentials that you must possess.
- Must have an active Internet connection (Wi-Fi)
- Must have subscribed to the NFL Service
- Should have a TV provider (with sign-in details)
- Must possess a mobile phone or laptop